Race to Net Zero. Sustainability with a competitive edge
Want to know how to embrace sustainability and Net Zero goals without losing your competitive edge as a company?
Join our panel discussion, including:
- Dr David McKee (CEO Slingshot Simulations)
- Sally Walker (Ex Director of Cyber at UK MoD)
- Richard Betts (Sustainability Director at KPMG)
- Lorna Walker (COO & Head of ESG at Modomo)
- Dan Isaacs (CTO at Digital Twin Consortium)
- Erin McCreless (Conservation Science & Monitoring Specialist at Rainforest Trust)
Theywill discuss what it means to commit to Net Zero, sharing practical ideas and insight into how business and organisations must adapt to face down the climate emergency – without losing competitive edge.
The panel will also discuss:
- A clear definition of what net zero is and what it means in business (finding that starting line)
- How businesses and organisations are starting to tackle these issues harnessing big data (preparing for the race)
- The role ole of digital twins in the race to net zero (tools for race)
- Practical steps a business can take now to prepare for net zero (winning)